this blog is all about life

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What motivates me?




image sourced from: oneminutemusiclesson.com

I am mostly motivated by the blessing of waking up every single morning because not everyone gets the chance to wake up every single day. It also motivates me because I never know when the Lord would want me by his side.

Having a loving and supporting family also motivates me to achieve my goals and to be who I want to be. Not everyone has family that will support them in what they desire in life. My family is my motivator because they let me choose what I want in life and let me learn from my mistakes so that I can grow and see things in a different light than before.



2 comments:

  1. I cannot agree more. Thank you. Writing is too the point and well written.

    ReplyDelete