this blog is all about life

Thursday, February 16, 2012

DEVIL the TESTER!!!!!!!

The devil likes to test me especially when it comes to my school work, because every time I have to do my assignments or study for tests I just feel like sleeping, but the moment I
put my books down all of a sudden i feel fresh. Maybe it is not the devil who is testing me, it's just my conscious playing games with me.


But I believe that he exists and he really tempts people into doing things that will have a negative impact in their lives. This monster has even visited me in church telling me that church is boring and I should stop attending and stay at home. I fell into his trap and started skipping Sunday services eventually I stopped going, and gave lame excuse why I don't go anymore.


It has been a year now since I have stopped going to church and this year I have realised that without God I am nothing and my life will always have negativity. I will not progress or develop in a sensible manner. I have decided to join God because his love is eternal and real, and realised that the Devil only wants to destroy me and he only cares about himself.This month I joined a Zion church in Nyanga and for the few weeks that I have attended I can feel that I have grown spiritually and that prayer is a healer.


GOD IS LOVE AND HE NEVER FORSAKES HIS CHILDREN IN ANY GIVEN SITUATION.......


(image from ethemy.deviantart.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment