this blog is all about life

Friday, February 24, 2012

B-tech 2012

Its the third week now since my B-tech classes resumed. I thought it was going to be the same as the three years that I had done, but it is totally different. In the past three years we were spoon fed information and we were treated like children who cannot take care of themselves.

This year we are treated like adults and we have to do things on our own, we have to think outside the box. We are being prepared for the real world that we are going to enter once we finish our degree. In the past I did not take my work seriously and I always did my work on the last minute, but I like working that way because I would put all my pressure on my work and pass at the end of the year. This year there's no time for being lazy and all the work has to be prepared long before the due date, I am really pushing myself to work hard and to change the way that I used to operate.

I did not want to do my fourth year but my mother pressurized me into doing it, so I have to work hard for her. I want her to be proud of me as I am going to be the first child in the house who has graduated and who will have a degree to her name.

thanks to CPUT for the logo

No comments:

Post a Comment