this blog is all about life

Thursday, February 23, 2012

If I were the boss?

Being a boss is not an easy job and being a boss gives the privilege and the responsibility of managing others. Also being a good boss is not easy because sometimes employees expect the boss to be lenient to them and not give them written warnings when they have made a mistake that could have a negative impact on the company.


This topic made me think of my mom because she is not happy at her job, because her boss is a bad boss and lacks good leadership skills. She would say "she behaves like she was given the title and has not studied for it." Her attitude towards her boss made me to wanna become a good boss, the one that everyone has a positive thing to say about. I were to be a boss someday, I would really work on having good leadership qualities, the boss that gives clear instructions and would be firm on my decisions.


I would have a positive attitude, so that I develop positive qualities and confidence in my employees and would definitely motivate them to achieve their goals and those of the company. Being a boss I would display a fair degree of human qualities and be a boss that values time, and should be able to offer help to employees when they need it.

(Image from google.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment