this blog is all about life

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A stolen poem

I was given this poem by my boyfriend and I thought it was sweet of him to write me a poem. Only to find out it was written by Tupac Shakur but my boyfriend made it his own. After finding out the truth I didn’t know what to do or say to him because he copied it from someone else and was not his original words.  I don’t know if he feels this way about me or what but the words of the poem have a meaning that may somehow be directed to me, maybe that’s the reason he gave it o me.
The power of a smile
The power of a gun can kill
And the power of fire can burn
The power of wind can chill
And the power of the mind can learn
The power of anger can rage
Inside until it tears u apart
But the power of a smile
Especially yours can heal a frozen heart

image taken from: biography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment