this blog is all about life

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Baking my new passion

image sourced from: headlinesandhemlines.com

Baking has always been my hobby, but now it has turned into something that I am passionate about.  My friends find me weird that I always watch baking shows on the television and not some other shows. They find the shows boring but to me they are teaching me about baking.
I have never felt so passionately about baking before and now I am starting to have regrets about the career I’m currently pursuing. I know that one day I will have the strength to make my dreams a reality and with God by my side nothing will go wrong.
I will start small by baking at home and selling my goods and from the onwards I will open up a shop that will sell only the best goodies.
image sourced from: heypoetry.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment