this blog is all about life

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Andy Warhol said, “In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes.” You can’t choose the 15 minutes but why would you be world famous?


image taken from: mishdish02.blogspot.com

I can’t choose the 15 minutes but why would I be world famous?
I don’t know if I will ever be world famous, and let alone be famous for 15 minutes.  For me 15 minutes of fame is too little, I want to be famous for a lifetime and not only for a few minutes.  
However if I do become world famous, I want to be famous for something positive and not negative, like the celebrities who become famous for doing or saying something  stupid that gets people’s attention quick.
I would also not mind being famous for something such as falling of a chair at some important function or doing something that has never been done before. I believe that we all can’t be famous because there are a lot of us in the world and it is quite impossible to achieve such thing.
image taken from: lawrencem007.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment