this blog is all about life

Friday, March 2, 2012

what is the colour of the wind

Wow, I never thought I'll see the day where I have to write about the colour of the wind. What is the colour of the wind? this is a difficult question to answer and I have never thought about the colour of the wind...but I have random thoughts about the colour of the wind

The wind has no colour, it has all colours. The wind transforms into the colours it touches. Every season the wind changes its colour. In summer it is hot so it transforms to the colour red, and in autumn it transform to brown because all things turn to brown in autumn. In the winter season it changes to the colour blue, because of all the rain the season has and then in spring the wind transforms to the colour green, spring is associated with cool breeze and the colour green is also cool.


(photos.igougo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment