this blog is all about life

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

FATHER

(image taken from:flickr.com)
I wish I could have the chance to start over with my dad. I never had the chance to tell him how much I love him and how important he is in my life. It has been five years since he has passed away but it feels like it happened yesterday. It pains me sometimes knowing that he will never come back, even though we were not that close but his the only father I had and I was the only child he had.
It hurts sometimes to hear my friends or other people talking about their fathers. Whenever I sleep at night, I always wish he could visit me in my dreams to just hold me and to tell me he loves me.  I really miss and I hope wherever he is, his also thinking about me.
I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I feel you girl... I love my dad and i miss him too. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl, you made me feel much better knowing I'm not alone

    ReplyDelete