this blog is all about life

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It is better to practice a little than talk a lot.

I fully agree with this statement, it is better to practice a little than talk a lot. People should learn to practice what they preach, because action speaks louder than words as they say in English. This does not mean that we should not talk and use hand signals to practice what we want to say, but that talk goes with action.
People who talk a lot and have little action are politicians; they have a lot to say when campaigning but when it’s time to act they just can’t seem to deliver.  I have experienced this at University because the political parties will campaign and promise us all sorts of things but when it’s time for them to deliver they just forget about us. They will know you personally if they want to, just to gain you’re vote, but when you need them they will act as if they don’t you.  
I prefer action than words because sometimes people talk just for the sake of talking. My mother likes to talk about things I should not do but instead she does them, she would say I must inform her if I’m going somewhere but she does not do what she wants me to do. I believe that she should show me how it’s done before I can do it.

(image taken from:businessowl.co.za)

No comments:

Post a Comment