this blog is all about life

Friday, May 18, 2012

Feelings follow behaviour.

I really do believe that feelings follow behaviour. I believe in this statement because when I don’t like a person my behaviour around that person changes.
I say this because my mother has a friend, which I don’t like very much. From the first time I met her I never liked her, there is just something about her that I don’t like. I don’t know what it is but I just don’t feel her. Every time she comes to visit my mother my behaviour changes, and act strange around her. If I was in a happy mood then it would automatically change to being grumpy.
Sometimes we never realise the way we behave because of our feelings, but when you feel something you tend to behave in a different manner. I say that every feeling has its own behaviour.
(image taken from: sibongilemayaba.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment