this blog is all about life

Monday, May 28, 2012

our greatest strenghts are our greatest weaknesses

Our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses; I tend to believe in this statement because our strengths and weakness can vary from person to person, I would say all depending on things in life we may have experienced.
For me one of my greatest strengths and weaknesses is my ability to continuously speak my mind. I never beat about the bush; I tell a person exactly what is on my mind. It is said honesty is the best policy so it’s better to be honest then lie to a person, even though this might be the case, I need to know when to bite my tongue and when not to because what I say can often be hurtful and mean without me realising.
So it is true that our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses, take it from me, I know.

(image taken from: therooflesschurch.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment