this blog is all about life

Friday, March 9, 2012

fish falling from the sky

I used to believe that there is no such thing as fish falling from the sky, but the other day when I was busy searching the net, I saw an article about fish falling from the sky in Ethiopia. This happened in 2000 but I still don't believe that it happened, how do fish fall from the sky because all my life I was told that only rain, thunder storms and hurricanes fall from the sky and not creatures.


The article stated: :"the unusual rain of fish, which dropped in the millions from the air-some dead others struggling created panic among the mostly religious farmers." This is just one countless case studies of rains of fish, frogs, periwinkles and even alligators that have been cataloged over the centuries, many by famed paranormal researcher Charles Fort.


Such rains of creatures have been , in fact, come to be known as Fortean activity. It's believed that strong winds pick up the fish or frogs from bodies of water such as ponds,lakes and streams, carry them aloft- sometimes for miles and miles and then drop them over land. I wish I could experience this so that I can believe that fish do fall from the sky sometimes during severe storms

(image from www.google.com)

1 comment:

  1. I also never heard of this, until i researched it. Unbelievable indeed. Well written article, i enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete