this blog is all about life

Friday, March 2, 2012

Do Tokoloshe's exist or what?



I would really like to know if Tokoloshe's are real or what? It has been bugging me this whole week if they do exist or not. I was told that they do exist in the black world or community, they come with witchcraft and are very dangerous creatures.
This week something strange happened to me, my hair had been cut while I was sleeping. I only figured this out when I combed my hair in the morning, I had a bald patch on my head. I couldn't believe my eyes, I thought to myself are they doing what they did to my mom.She had to go bald becuase her hair was not growing all thanks to the things that were cutting her hair while she was asleep.

If I was sleeping with someone else than I would think it's that person but I sleep alone and I lock the door when I go to bed. This experince has made me to think that they acually do exist and they are out to get me, don't know why but they are after me.

1 comment:

  1. I personally think that one way to deal with this is to pray and trust God in it. Get to a church that will do that or speak to a person that can assist you

    ReplyDelete