this blog is all about life

Friday, March 16, 2012

LIFE.............

(source:en.wikipedia.org)
To me life is all about taking chances, about doing something everyone said you could not do. It is about acting goofy, not caring what other people think and it is also about learning to loving what you have.

My life has never been smooth sailing, I have hit the bumpy roads more than enough. I did not live the perfect life but I had always got what I needed to survive in this world. I had two mothers in this world but unfortunately God took one away from me, he took my biological mother. I do not regret his decision because at least he took her pains away but left us with the biggest pain.

Life has taught me many things, it has taught me to be thankful for all the things that I have and do not have. Some people do not have anything except for the breath they breathe everyday. It has also taught me to be independent because one day I might be all alone in this cruel world with nobody to hold my hand.

Life is precious and one should not take advantage of it...........

2 comments:

  1. Anything you do is worth taking a try, after all you've got nothing to loose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its true that things are worth the try

    ReplyDelete